Tuesday 1 November 2011

Somewhere beyond the clouds beyond the rain there are a thousand rainbows





Wow !!! 
Didn't expect to see a double rainbow on a day I least expected too...
My second son was sick and I still brought Clarence for swimming lessons... 


Last Friday , when I was taking some picture of Clarence after his swimming lessons ( as usual ) , a beautiful scene suddenly appear from the sky !!
The sky slowly turned into grey and two rainbows appear right in front my eyes !! 
I was amazed :) 


Then , it started to rain , which was followed by strong wind , lightning and thunder !!
I went to rush Clarence up from the pool and Guess what ? 


Too late !! I was already wet ! My hair , my clothes , my slippers !! 
I can't believe this...as the Chinese saying goes : 天有不测风云 ( the weather can be extremely unpredictable ) ..
and to make matters worst , Clarence kept me waiting outside the Gent's bathroom for over an hour !! ( HE was taking his own sweet time enjoying his bath ) ..


I got worried that maybe he do not know how to come out or so...
I kept asking anyone who enters the bathroom to see whether my son is in...
Thank God a kind gentleman helped me to ask Clarence to come out and brought him to me ...


Lesson learnt ...
Thought sometimes life can be difficult , 
but God is always there to help us through...


God places people in your life , ( or it can be just random people ) ..
to help you when you least expected too..


To all readers , 
Don't be discouraged when you are met with the challenges of life , 
because when the storm subsides , 
the weather will be clear and calm again :) 
and when you are lucky , you will be greeted with a rainbow 

No comments:

Post a Comment