Sunday 30 October 2011

Inspired by Clarence - Hold My Hand




















Mummy! Hold my hand!' All these years whenever I'm driving Clarence will grab my hand tightly as he jump to my car. Guess what? I'm driving only with one hand, ha! Coz my left hand is occuppied. Wow! I'm an expert now 'one hand drive' :) PLS DO NOT FOLLOW MY WAY OF DRIVING :D
Inspired by Clarence I wrote this song "Hold My Hand" , dedicate to all autistic children.
I am Joyce林 mother of Clarence.

Hold my Hand by Joyce林

Can you hear ? Do you care?
To Hold my hand and walk
with me to lead the way

Close my eyes , I can feel
With all your love that fills my heart you make me strong
A smile on your face is all I need
A hug from your arms is what I wish
Give me strength to carry on
*1 ) I’m not alone to face the challenges of life .
*2) I’m not alone you are here to hold my hand

I know that you care。。

Suddenly , my world is bright
I Stretch my hand and reach up high
It is the hope of being loved
I will move on ,be brave ! coz’ you are by my side。。

“ Hold me tight “ 。。。。。
A smile on your face is all I need
A hug from your arms is what I dream
Give me strength to carry on
I’m not alone you are here to hold my hand
I know that you care to hold my hand.
To hold my hand……
'the end'

Do u understand Autistic?
Care for them?
Or..to help them?
你了解,关注,或会帮助自闭儿吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment